Scroll down to see what I’m getting. Everything is linked!
Hi, y’all! The ROUGE sale at Sephora is coming up and I’ve been shopping pretty much all morning… well, when I’m not nursing, burping, changing or putting down Emmet. Laaaaawd have mercy, newborns know how to keep you busy!
I desperately need to update/replenish my skincare a few makeup pieces so that’s my focus of this year’s haul. The total for my cart is a bit cringey BUT I’m not letting myself feel guilty because 1) I’m probably going to get all of these in the next month or so regardless, 2) I’ll be saving 20% so I might as well buy them now & save some money and 3) I need to take better care of my skin. I have this awful habit of not replenishing products when I run out and before I know it, I’ve went an entire 3 weeks without applying any quality products. I’m a mom now (if ya haven’t heard!) so I seriously need to get my skincare regime together before these wrinkles, dark circles and hormonal acne escalate!
Oh, and if you aren’t ROUGE, don’t worry because you can get 15% off from May 2nd through May 6th OR you can go into Sephora on April 26th with a ROUGE friend and get 20% off with them. It’s good to have friends in low, vain places 😉
WHAT’S IN MY CART
- Origins GinZing Energy-Boosting Gel Moisturizer – A while ago I used this & loved it! Now I need a daytime moisturizer so I figured that I would revisit this one by Origins.
- Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Cream – I keep seeing this brand pop up when I browse Sephora & want to give it a try. DM me your thoughts if you have tried it! I plan on using this at night to hydrate my face.
- Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores Mini – I keep this mask on deck to clear out my pores and revitalize my skin. The sale is a perfect time to replen!
- Origins Zero Oil Pore Purifying Toner – Lately, I have been desperate for some products that I can feel clearing my skin and this one does just that! It’s another one that I go back and forth on using so I’m baaaaack for it!
- Origins Out of Trouble(TM) 10 Minute Mask to Rescue Problem Skin – This is another mask that I keep on deck! If you follow me on Insta, then you know that I’ve had a little breakout on my chin recently. I apply this at night and it’s been helping clear everything up!
- tarte Maracuja Neck Treatment – Honestly, my neck has been looking atrocious lately so I’m getting this & praying that it helps my tech-neck and dry spells. I probably need botox or something though…
- NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment Get It On – I love this lip line and needed yet another nude. I’m a strong believer in the fact that I can’t have too many!
- Lancome SKIN FEELS GOOD Skin Nourishing Foundation 025W Soft Beige – I’m replenishing this because I use it religiously and I’m just about to run out of my first bottle. Lately, I’m all about having a quick, refreshing look day-to-day and this acts as a lightweight base that provides moisture, is easy to apply, provides some coverage and protects my face from the sun.
OTHER NOTABLE PICKS
- Becca Ultimate Lipstick Love in Dune – Another nude lipstick that I love. This provides more moisture for your lips and is a fabulous classic lipstick to have on-hand!
- Living Proof Full Dry Volume Spray – I have a full bottle so I’m not ordering right now BUT I love this stuff! It’s great for volume without that “hairspray look”.
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Beauty Highlighter Wand – THE BEST FREAKIN’ HIGHLIGHTER! It’s such a great product to wear on a full makeup look or just bare-faced. PRO TIP: Apply with you finger to save product.
- Atelier Cologne Clementine California Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume – My signature scent! It’s refreshing and stays on all day.